Thursday, July 3, 2008

SriPetaling Paypond


I have a love hate relationship with SP paypond. There are times where i dont catch a whisker at all and there's time where i can catch up to 10 fishes in 3hours. Its the closest pond in my area, so love it or not this is the only place where i can wash away my "racun pancing" during the holidays.

The rate here is 25bucks for 3hours per rod then additional 3bucks for every one hour added on. I started fishing from 3pm till 9pm. The pond was filled with pacus but they just kept breaking my hook. Damn, i lost about 3hooks and one hook=one fish. Things got even worse when the malay boy beside me keep hulling up fish after fish after fish. Ok, maybe he was just lucky. Then when he left a abang came and did the same thing like the small kid. Catching 3fishes in less than 3mins.

I was so frustrated, but as the saying goes "cari rezeki-lah".If its yours then its yours.( just like girls ). So i kept on waiting and waiting till around 6pm. Finally, something hit my bait and what a surprise, it was a sultan fish. The sultan fish must be a luck bringer, after that i caught two more pacu. Not a bad day. 6hours 3 fish. OK-lah at least dint go home empty handed this time. Till then, God Bless.

One of the pacus in aquarium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home