Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bentong Trip #2

Last Saturday, went to bentong farm together with the Lees, jping family, bro and myself. As usual, we left around 7am and had breakfast in bentong town for some awesome wanton mee and dim sum. The char siew pau is a must try too. After a heavy stomach, we continued on with our journey. It was so cooling along the raub-bentong road..In fact, it was cooler than air-con. Along the way, we saw random kmpg people popping out of no way standing along the road..hmmm..o yes we saw lots of dogs too. Joel Lee had some fun too, whistling and flirting with kampung girls. Naughty chap.
Anywho, we finally reached the farm around an hours time and were greeted by jeffrey's dad. They were here the day before to do some hunting session. Andy kew-kew showed off his prize possession from the hunting session which was two eagles..Such powerful creatures the claws the wing..So majestic but covered with blood..which explains why i dint take any pictures of them.

Moving on to the fishing..My day couldnt get any worse, when my first cast got hit by a huge patin. I was so excited when i saw the fish swam infront of me, but thats when my nightmare started..I couldnt stop it from going into the wooden plank and the leviathan just entangled the line and snap the fish was gone..I was still in denial saying the fish was still there, but jeff told me its gone sonn and finally gave in and cut the entangled strings..geezz i think thats the last patin in the big pond due to the horrible management of a particular "someone" and hoping to get another one was just impossible.

Dejected, I went back to the pondok to do some TILAPIA fishing. I decided to do a huge Bomb bait and drop it just below the pondok and jeff was saying." wahlau so big ? how the fish eat ?!" and i said, just leave it lah can one..and what do you noe, this whooper came and took my strawberry pandan bait..hahaha everyone was jumping with joy when we finally landed it.


3kilo Rohuuuu, me and jeff posing with the fish.


Catch of the Day

Dont ask me,I oso dunno wat happen..

Like what my bro said, its not about the catches but the reunion with family members that truly makes it a good trip. Now that i know the way to bentong,anyone interested to go this place just leave me a message lah. Pricing can be negotiate.

Bountiful Harvest.




Mohd.jeffrey & voon posing for the cameras.



Playing with the late-" Siew Pang Yaos"


Sang-yee, best can drink opener.


Was this "charmaine" or "liyin" di ah ?







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home